Monday, December 14, 2009

No Sunshine outside lost of it inside

Abu arrived Saturday night and since the weather has being so blah they drove me crazy the whole day when is Abu coming, is it night yet mami....here we are a few minutes before finally leaving to pick our Abu.


Today I was joking with Abu that she comes from the sunshine state and and did not even brought with her ea little sunshine instead this is what we have down here in south Louisiana.





My Samia is so bored of the rain.





While indoors today Abu helped me put apart my purses apart they had being breaking apart so we took the fabric and made a nice runner for the living room. She worked on it the whole day enjoying the girls.






Las nenas enjoy getting bath by Abu she just let them do whatever they want, well I guess that is what grandparents are for after all.





2 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

LOLLLLL the last picture is the best! She looks like you are really attacking her, mashallah soo cute!

Anonymous said...

I like that you took the picture of your nena inside the house peeking outside the window!Yeah rain gets very boring after you see it for a couple of days:(