Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So many things.

Updates here and there.  I being bussy working in different projects, having fun with the girls, still trying to figure out baby name.  Eating lots and lots of spinach and meat, the last time I went to the Dr. they found my iron was too low and before prescribing me iron she said we would try the eating way.  I think it had to do that for the past 4 months we only eat meat maybe once a week tops.


Samia is dying to have a dog but I don't think this is the perfect time so I printed this puppy which she loves and just put some rice in the bottom and just filled it up.  I know she is going to love it this would be her little pet she can sleep with at night instead of a real canine.





Samia you are my little companion you are funny, demanding, silly and best of all lovable.








On another note I found this very afordable fabric which now I regret  that I even bought it after I started sewing the girls thanksgiving dresses I realize the fabric was itchy.  I still wanted to finish the dress just because I love the model of dress.  So this morning I tried it in Samia and I love the way she looks on it.  I am not sure if I would make one for thanksgiving but maybe for christmas.  Como dicen por hay lo barato sale caro.





Samia you also love to talk and make up stories here you are in one of your long made up stories.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well Let us know when you come up with a the baby's name! That's a great idea about the poster dog, we already havve 1 dog and the boys want another one, I might just do the same thing!