Sunday, May 8, 2011

Eyes ~ Hand ~ Feet #4

Yes is that time again.  Amir the last time I did this you were just a 13 week old baby.
Nenes things have change allot since that last time but one thing you can all be sure of is that:

I still love those hands, feet and eyes everyday I make sure I admire them and I always find something new, those eyes are always expressing me new things, those hands are always teaching me new things, those toes are always tickling me. Oh and this time I only did one hand and feet is kind of hard trying to get the two....sorry my loves.

The first time I did this in February 19, 2009 what did I see then:
Innocent Eyes
Clumsy hands
Tender feet
 
The second time I did this was in December 21, 2009 what did I see then:
 
Tender eyes
Curious hands
Beautiful feet
 
The third time I did this was in May 26, 2010 what did I see then:
 
Curious Eyes
Mischievous Hands
Ticklish Feet
 
Today I see:
Comfort Eyes
Loving Hands
New Feet

3 comments:

Chasing Rainbow said...

Cute...look at the innocence in those eyes.

Unknown said...

I love this :)

Chasing Rainbow said...

HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY. I hope you had a good one.

xo