Saturday, February 19, 2011

I turn one

Yes little man you turn ONE.  Is hard to believe how fast time has gone by. I feel like it was yesterday that I went to my check up and come out a few days later out with you in my arms.  Having a boy is so different than my girls. With you I have learn to lay in bed to put you to sleep and to cuddles for hours.  You are so lovable and spoil in more ways than las nenas were.  I think you are just used to having people around all the time, between the nenas and us you are just never alone.





I know allot of pictures but is a special day, I just love having you around it creates the perfect balance between the girls and you.

We did not have a party because baba is not here but he would be here next week and I promise you, there is going to be a PARTYYYYYY.........

The last couple of days we have enjoy our vacation, around the house, the other day we went to see Charlie he is so big and sweet.










2 comments:

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

Dear Amir...Happy birthday my little beauty.

Kris said...

Oh how did I miss these? I can't believe he's over a year old now. Looks like he had fun :-)