Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Good cake times

The other day we went to see titi Bonnie the girls and Amir just love her, and I love those two girls to death, they are my nieces sweet and they are so caring towards to me.  

I love hearing them call me Titi Anamai they can not say my name right.  Nenas titi Bonnie and mami met in Baton Rouge thru a mommy group and who would had know that we would still be such a good friends, she is always there when I need her and the same here every time I can help her I do it.  She is such a wonderful person so caring and into every detail.

They would be moving soon and I know I am going to miss them like crazy, even though we don't see each other everyday like before we make sure we don't go more than 2 weeks without seeing each other.  They are adorable I just love being with them.  


Amir only your titi Bonnie would let you get this dirty mami would never leave a piece of cake in front of you it just does not happen here at home.

Amir you are a very fast crawler and I don't blame you trying to run away from yuyu and Milo requires lots and lots of speed.




No comments: