Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Motorized terror


YES BOYS ARE A DIFFERENT BALL GAME!!!
My Amir has become a crawling, standing and almost walking terror...reminds me of a little friend of ours that when I first met walked at 9.5 months...hopefully Amir still crawling by then although I am not very sure these days. 

It only takes for me to blink and he is either  standing or holding up to tables my pants his sisters legs etc...



Not only is he crawling and trying to walk but the little man has decided that one nap a day is more than enough for him..although I can not complain if the girls are in school I can handle it.

Abu left yesterday and I am missing her like crazy...the older I get the more attached I am to my mother...hopefully I can see her very very soon again, she is my rock.

On a good note I got the results back from the heart test and they came out normal, I think  a combination of many things made my pressure go high, but is finally under control with the help of some medications.

Here at home we are preparing for Christmas with my sickness I was not able to finish my advent calender but nenes I promise next year it would be up, this year we would go by the traditional chocolate one that I love actually.


Today las nenas took their Santa's pictures at school and Samia was confuse that she was going to take pictures with the real Santa or the fake one...thanks to one of her classmates she thinks there is a fake Santa outhere it took me the whole day to explain to her there is only real Santa's.

3 comments:

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

I am glad that you are feeling much better. The kiddies are so cute in the last pic, and little handsome Amir is a cute little terror.

I will take lessons from you because having 2 girls and then a boy, I am seeing the difference as well.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing well!

Zavier is in the same boat as Amir. Its crazy how fast he's moving... Wears me out. I love it though :-D

Stacy said...

Yes, I can totally see Amir walking at 9 1/2 months, just like Carson!!! So glad all your test results came back good!!