Thursday, August 19, 2010

Samia's crush = Baba is crush

HUNTER ----- that is the only name I hear in my house coming out from little Samia's mouth yes she has a crush!!!


Now that the summer is over and the girls are back in school, I guess nenas I should reveal how I survive this summer.  First my espresso machine it was up and running about three times per day!!!


Second my sound proof...they are the best when things get very loud in this house they come into action this way I keep my calm when Samia and Milo are screaming their hearts out for no reason.


The other day Samia got interested in using the phone so I wrote her the our numbers as well as Abuelas and she makes sure she calls someone everyday, I just love to hear her say out the numbers and dial them.  She is so so cute.

No comments: