Monday, March 22, 2010

A few things

So like I expected with my last post I got a very nasty comment no need to drill on that but nenes just want to let you know that there is a huge difference between religion and government.  One of the beauties of this country is that we can practice the religion we feel like practicing..  So mis nenes always feel free to follow your religions which ever it is at this moment in Elashry casa we follow Islam and Catholic after all is one God, what matters is believing and being good to others and to ourselves.


Samia today we went to the Dr you don't know this yet but in a month you will have your tonsils and adenoids remove, we knew it had to get done and what better time now that Guido and Zetu are here to give us a hand.  I know is not the end of the world but like the worry  mami I am. I am just worry that you would have to be under anesthesia, Inshallah everything would be fine and it would help you in the long run.


Gamila you have being entertaining your Zetu and Guido like it was expected from things like imitating mami and you breastfeed your baby, to walking with pots in  your head and bumping into the walls yes that is the kind of stuff you like to do.


Samia you don't leave poor Guido alone I think that if you could follow him to the bathroom you will do it.


Amir my boy you are getting bigger and bigger still waking up lots during the night but is like expected after all you are only 5 weeks old.







2 comments:

Kris said...

I am so sorry someone left you a nasty comment. Not nice... As you know, I've dealt with this recently... Is sad that we have to put up with stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

ah pues chulos! No les agas caso! Lovely photos BTW!dale un besote al cacheton!Que lindo!!