Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pre Valentines!

I guess I have to be sincere I am not much of a fan of Valentines I just don't get all the hype about it but the girls are getting into it school really drills it and I guess they just follow.  The other day we had Samia do her own Valentines cards to take to school we really enjoy doing them.  She got to paint them and to trace her name so I felt good.






Nenas always remember that baba is a great person not only he works very hard so we can have everything we need but he is always going that extra mile to make things easier for all of us.  I have no words to describe the heart baba has.


Samia yesterday when you woke up you notice your bee Lily was missing a leg, like it was expected you went ahead and made a big show, he felt so bad of waking me up that he decided to sew the leg, when I woke up and saw him in my craft closet with a needle and lily I asked him if he needed any help but no he had already fix it for you.  Nenas he is always ready to help no matter how easy or difficult the task is...so always remember to let him know how much you love him and appreciate everything he does for us.


From Drop Box


4 comments:

Kris said...

Sweet

Anonymous said...

Baba has a good heart, I can feel it

.::Tuttie::. said...

mashaAllah! that is soo cute. Good baba

AlabasterMuslim said...

Such a good, loving baba Mashallah!