Monday, January 25, 2010

Independent girl with style

Gamila you have become my independent girl everything is I do mami, Don't mami I can do that is what I hear from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep.  Today we went to the park after you decided to dress yourself that is wearing the skirt wrong side out.  Decided to wear a bandana, put your turtle neck instead of in your neck in your waist.  


I let you do all of these but before we were leaving I wanted to fix you up and you wanted me to chase you around the house there is just no way I am going to do that....so away from being independent you are stubborn..my solution the chancla.


Milo you also look so much like Abuela I am not sure if is the eyes the color of your skin is the same. I am also noticing you are growing up so much, you play with the big girls with no problem in the park, you are fearless at the park you are not afraid of nothing you still insist of going down the slide walking instead of sitting.







3 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

Her outfit is funny, but its cute!! I love it!! hehe. She has good style.

Anonymous said...

May the prophet bless your casa

Stylomom said...

She looks angelic and I wish I can hear her speak... would love to kiss her cheecks! How are things Mistika?