Monday, February 16, 2009

Mami of the year!


I am so happy I got this award from TWO fellow bloggers it surely makes me feel good. I just love how this blogging thing unites the world, cultures and beliefs. For instance one of the bloggers is
Mona at Mamamona all the way in Egypt she is a great mom. Enty Helwa awy! (You must get a kick of my arabic) The other blogger is Khadra at Crab Goggles from Oklahoma I love her household she is very funny and caring. Nenas Inshallah by the time you read this we still have contact with this moms, this two ladies thought that at this point of our lives I deserve the award. Staying home with the two of you has being the best job, there are no words to explain what I feel, at all time even in my highs or my lows. High being when I hear you laugh or call me mami or say I love you (Samia that is you, Milo as of now you only say MAMA) my lows when the two of you are screaming out of the top of your lungs and I want to hide in the balcony. Although nenas I have to give allot of credit to baba he is a very hands on. Abuela always tells me how years before man would not get involve in changing pampers, feeding, bath times, and I will venture to say many man now days still don't help their wives. To my blessing Allah put in my path baba. So the award comes with is rules here they are.

The Rules:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!
2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.
3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be.

Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you

________________________

I feel very bad when I leave Samia or Gamila in their beds and they are crying of the top of their lungs, every cry just makes my heart ache.

SEVEN THINGS I LOVE
  1. I love laying in bed and cuddling with them.
  2. I love to be able to leave the house and the two have taken care of number two in the house (I know is gross but is a load of my shoulders when I am out and about)
  3. I love to make things for them and see how Samia's face lights up when she wears it or plays with it (Milo soon it would be you)
  4. I love having 2 healthy children and that I thank GOD for.
  5. Samia and Gamila I know you guys love it when I put the music very very loud in the car and we dance like 3 crazy girls.
  6. I love to teach my girls to love their baba, kiss him, tickle him, run to him when he comes home.
  7. I love teaching my girls where we come from.
Okey now is my turn to give this to other mommies.

Elena at Lovetodaydream
Kim at Trucks and Tutus
Stacy at The Pickett's World

Stylomom at The StyloMom Ponders
Bonnie at The Azadans

It was hard picking this moms since I can only pick 5 however I recognize my other friends Katherine, Ashley, Liz, Stacey, Tina, Carito I know some of the moms I pick would share it to my some of the friends I recognize (not sure if I am getting my point across, my spanish is getting in the way) You guys know what I mean!

5 comments:

Mona Zenhom said...

You're really one of the best moms I've come across.

Anonymous said...

God Mistika, you are an exemplary mom truly! And your ToysRus dolly girls are just so lucky to have you 24hrs...I dont know if I can accept the award because Im lousy and I dont know 5 moms to pass it around to... so what should I do? Thanks for giving it to me... I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award and your great list!

Counselormama said...

Thanks for stopping by! I like your blog, I also have two little ones!

Khadra said...

You deserve it!