Friday, January 2, 2009

Children of Gaza and the world crying!

Nenas I know this not usually what I write about but there are events that can not be overlook.

I just hope that the bloodshed stops. The same thing went on in Colombia years back and it still does because there are thousands of children that lost their parents to bombs, kidnaps and so forth. And is not only Gaza, Colombia there are billion of children in different parts of the world suffering.

However I always wonder how cruel the governments can be or the ones that give the orders to bomb. I will venture to say that at some point of their lives they had the opportunity to look into a child's eyes and see how innocent,fragile, angelic their look can be. 

HOW can they have the heart to make this children suffer the way they are suffering right now!


LET'S JUST PRAY THAT ONE DAY THIS CHILDREN CAN SMILE AND NOT BE WORRY ABOUT ADULT PROBLEMS!
INSHALLAH SOON!

No comments: