Saturday, December 6, 2008

OBAMA finally some hope!

Things I am happy about OBAMA oh yes and I am and proud to say it, gives me the chance to think that one day my girsl could be president of the United States...as far as him fixing the mess we are in or perhaps the dumpster that MR. Bush is leaving us in, hard to tell it is going to take more than 4 years to fix what MR. Bush has being messing up for the past 8 years.

The market is making me sick just seeing TARGET hit $30.00 makes me want to cry.  Poor Girls I had bought them some nice stocks and now they all are in the dumpster...I always told my dad why you did not buy a stock of Coca Cola every year for our birthdays.  I guess with the stocks being so cheap now I could buy the girls their birthday presents for the next couple of decades.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so much hope for Obama, too. He has a LOT of work ahead of him. Thanks so much for the kind words and for visiting :-).