Thursday, November 27, 2008

Love, Laughter, Giving, Sharing = Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving I find it to be the best holiday because is not based on religion, color of the skin is just a plain day to thank God for everything we have.  Today we spend time in company of the family and friends, nenas you are too small to know what Thanksgving is but always remember is a day to enjoy with the family and friends and always say a prayer that day to Thank God for what we have and to help others.

Last night I finally finish my little Christamas Village, I started collecting the Lemax houses when we were in South Carolina, I love creating this villages every year, Inshallah Samia and Gamila would start sharing this activity in a couple of years with mami.


Samia today we baked some pumpkin cheesecakes here you are wearing your apron and hat my little chef.

This morning when I was reading the newspaper I came across a recepi for a cake with almonds and baba loves almonds so mami and Samia went on a baking spree....well I should clarify we just crush the almonds since we were going to our Thanksgiving dinner and I did not want to be leave the cake half way.
Nenas poor Abuela I guess she is not use to dealing with my home terrors and this is how she was feeling today
So Abuela made this beautiful vest for the girls for Thanksgiving and they love it, here we are in our way to our friends house for dinner.
THANKSGIVING FUN

No comments: