Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mami

So it was mami's birthday today.  The day went well the only thing I missed the most was that baba was not able to spend the day with us, but well that is life, on the other hand I was able to spend the day with veyr dear friends....but the greatest thing is to hear Samia say
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMI

Today I received a special item that I will always take with me and it would be an honor to put it in our first home.

Nenas always remember to be detallistas (I don't know how to say this in english), as girls always try to be in top of special occasions is very important, it makes you more femenine, always remember others birthdays and give them a little card or a note or sing to them Happy Birthday...be caring is a beautiful thing....
Between the two of you always be special to each other and more on the day of each others birthdays.  As the years go by I want each of you to know that the day of Samia's birthday Gamila is going to do something great for her sister and viceversa...  You are in this world to love each other and take care of each other no matter how old you are.

No comments: