Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch, Baking & Eating, Washing Dishes











So today we went to the Pumpkin Patch it is the first time we go. Samia you had so much fun with your friends Carson, Alexandra and little Samantha....oh Gamila I should mention your little friend Samantha behave much better than you...mi gorda linda. No need to explain the photos shows how much running you guys had. Gamila you had a blast eating the pumpkin.

Girls if you ever have kids, make sure you take my grandchildren to the pumpkin patch I never knew it was so much fun. Oh I should mention we don't have this in Colombia.

Then we came home and kept the mood of Halloween and we baked some cookies, Samia you are like mami you love the dough...ups yes I have to confess I love the dough.























Samia lately you want to wash the dishes with me, I just hope than when you are older and is one of your chores you are still going to like it, which I highly doubt, but I will have these pictures to prove it.

No comments: