Friday, October 10, 2008

Butterfly, Stickers Early Halloween

So today I went out to the girls, we made a few errands and then we stop at the dollar store, Samia went crazy she wanted wings, tutu skirts, wigs, stickers in other words everything Halloween related.
After we got home she wanted to dress up but I convinced her to wait for baba so she could put all of the stickers with him. Girls I was just buying time, I wanted to cook dinner and used some of Suzzus techniques, and nenas it works. When Suzzu cooks meat she seasons it, leaves it for a while and then she covers it with some flour not allot. Then she fries it just in butter, and girls it surely helps it keeps the meat very moist and soft. So when you guys grow up remember Suzzus techniques...como dicen mas sabe el Diablo por viejo que por diablo. (is a spanish saying, but it goes something like the Devil knows more for being old than for being the devil) I know girls when you guys get older, the two of you are going to tell me all the time, no mami you don't say it like that...I can just hear the two of you correcting baba and me with our english....and me pushing my spanish and baba his arabic.
SAmia today you had so much with baba look at you dress like a wild butterfly:
From week of 10/12/08
From week of 10/12/08
Samia you were waiting anxiously for baba to arrive
From week of 10/12/08
Baba and me help you with your stickers
From week of 10/12/08
From week of 10/12/08
The two of you had so much fun putting the stickers, I should rephrase Samia you did a wonderful job with the window, Milo you did a good job putting them in your mouth
From week of 10/12/08
From week of 10/12/08

Samia you have always used egyptian cotton for you underclothes, but Milo today is the first time you start wearing your undershirts and panties, you guys look adorable
From week of 10/12/08
Samia lately you get upset very easily almost everyday you give me one of your upset faces, that I even forget why you get mad
From week of 10/12/08

From week of 10/12/08
Samia this was the nice design you did the first time you put up Halloween stickers, we were in Baton Rouge LA
From week of 10/12/08

No comments: