Saturday, September 27, 2008

Whats outside the window, Samia Botana, TV watching, Flip Flip Lollipops

From week of 9.28.08What could this girls be looking at that has them so quiet


From week of 9.28.08span>


A hassant like my Samia calls it, sometimes during the day when we are downstairs we look out of the window and there are many things that pass by there that we definitely do not get back home you can tell the two of them enjoy it so much


From week of 9.28.08


Samia you have never being an avid TV watcher, not till maybe you turn 2 you started to watch TV, but never a whole show. You will sit still for maybe about 10 to 15 minutes and then start getting up and walking around and then back. However my Gamila you are something else, I have notice that at 10 months you like to watch certain shows specially cartoons and when Samia gets on your way you get annoyed and start screaming your weird language and moving around to see if you can get a better view



From week of 9.28.08

In this particular picture Samia was standing dancing and you were screaming because you could not see

From week of 9.28.08



From week of 9.28.08



From week of 9.28.08


Samia you love to dance, even from when you were a baby you will move every time you hear the music, I have not really seen that in Gamila yet, but now at Samia you love to dance to every show and for some reason you found out about Hanna Montana, a very famous girls singer now days, however you can not call her Hanna Montana you say Hanna Botana and you dance every time she comes on, although girls you should know I love dancing, Colombian people love to dance we have it in our blood, but since I being with baba my dancing has being very limited since he is not too much into dancing, but with the Colombian and the Arab roots I think you girls could be very good dancers.

From week of 9.28.08


From week of 9.28.08


Flip Flip Samia you did it, Finally you can flip perfectly and not go to the side, you being practicing this since 10 months and now at 2 years we have master it princess, Gamila you are starting to get into position let's see how long it takes you Milo

From week of 9.28.08

So later on at night Camelia came and the girls ate lollipops, Milo you finally decided to put it in your mouth and not hold the actually candy with your hand that is what you being doing in the past



So for some reason I have a very hard time going to sleep here, to start the street is always bussy so at anytime you will here people screaming, or the prayer call etc,. So last night I am thinking, which of the two of my girls is going to treasure all of these writting I have done for them, maybe the two maybe only one. Hard to tell, I hope the two of you, from my experience girls I still have the letters abuelo used to send me when I was 13 years old and the gretting cards abuela or your tios used to give me for any special occassions, and needless to say is being a very long time now. I always save eveything that has some kind of sentimental value. I gues only time would tell, las amo nenas.

No comments: