Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Moving around!

From November 2003 we started our journey moving around the USA because of Yehia's job. We first arrived in Columbia, SC I absolutely love it there however it was a cultural shock. We stayed there for a while to be exact over a year an half, I had the pleasure of being close to my brother. It was wonderful our life there, a lovely place to live the weather is not that bad. Although, many times I missed the chinese restaurant down the road like in New York, or calling the deli to have your breakfast deliver at home but I guess I change all of that for the famous Chiken wings!
In February of 2005 we moved to Augusta, GA extremely small town, very nice to live but extremely extremely small. The only thing in this town is the Masters. However I have to thank this town for my SAMIA!!!!

No comments: