Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March 2006


I will definitely have to say one of the best Months of my life MARCH 2006!!! Finally Samia arrived after many sufferings, first of all took us a long time to conceive but it finally happened in the summer of 2005. My whole pregnancy was in bed, then follow by gestational diabetes, then to top it off Preclampsia, but it was all worth it. On March 8, 2006 my Samia was born. She was very small 5 lbs 4 oz. but strong. To my disappointment I had to give birth without my mom but Yehia was always by my side. This special day I was surrounded by Guido (Yehia's dad), Cesar (my older brother), Maria (Cesar's fiance). There are no words to describe it the only thing I can remember is that when she was born via C-section the first thing I asked the proud daddy is 5 toes and 5 fingers.
From the day Samia was born she has being a calm baby.

No comments: