Saturday, August 6, 2011

My little man

My little man that is the love of my life and would always be.  Amir you are just happiness all around you love to play run, eat bugs, jump, fall and with all of these being said you rarely cry.  I could had not be more blessed you are my last one and God gave me his angel boy.  You make me laugh and cry at the same time.  I see you and I feel sad that you would not be growing up with your dad but then I get God choose this for us and I know he had a greater reason.

You have some beautiful brown eyes that I fall in love everyday with.  I love to hold you and cuddle you although you are not much of cuddle boy....your day is with Yuyu the girls and playing outside the other day you catch a bug as big as your hand and if it was not for SAmia you were about to eat it.  

I think living in the country side is the best that has happened you.  You even enjoy cutting the grass with John, is amazing how boys love to do boy things, I know one day hanging with mami is not going to be the thing for you to do, but for now while I can enjoy you I am not wasting not even one minute of it.

I love to hear you say Mama I know I am everything for you right now and you and your sisters are everything for me now and always.





1 comment:

Chasing Rainbow said...

I love reading your tribute to the kids Mistika. They are blessed to have a loving mami like you.

xo