Sunday, July 31, 2011

Changes


Sorry I could not keep my promise of being back but we had to move in less than a week.  In other words me myself and John had to find me a place nenes John has being our angel he has help us so much in last couple of months.  If it was not for him I don't think I could had move a whole house in a week, not much help you 3 helping me carry a lawn mower or fridge.  But like always God closes a door and opens a window.  When I come across people like John I gain strenght and realize that not everything out there is bleak there is hope and good people around.


Nenes we found ourselves a new home and the truth is that we spend allot of time with this new family that took us, not only John but also his family.  Is different for us, I guess after living for 2 years in the country I am really getting the taste of it.  I wake up looking at horses and goats.  Is funny how this city girl has taken all of these changes.




Nenas the summer is almost over we had allot of fun, we spend almost everyday with Ruby and even though many would think I was crazy babysitting another child it was easy because she was the buffer between Milo and Samia.

Amir you are an angel I am not sure what to say about you, I could not had ask for a better little man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to read that you and your family are finding happiness again. God bless you!

Maria Eugenia

Chasing Rainbow said...

Mistika, I would love to hear about the changes. I miss you and the kids,

I am glad that you found good in all the bad, and that you are happy with your new home.

AlabasterMuslim said...

wow, moving in a week is tough! I am glad you had help though. And you look beautiful in the last picture, mashallah!