Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Little Start and catching up a bit

First I am  going to start by thanking Anthony DeStefano he was nice enough to send me a copy of his latest book....Little Star

WE LOVE IT, is perfect for the Christmas the girls love to hear the story of Jesus and the Little Star.  Samia loves the illustrations in the book, and Gamila loves to see baby Jesus born. 


A little catching up....still not 100% my blood pressure finally is showing good numbers with the medications they are giving me but now they are checking my heart.

Thank God for Abuela helping us these days nenes family is everything in this world...nenas always take care of your brother make sure that even if you guys are older always keep on touch with them like mami does with your tios...and nene always take care of your hermanitas.

I being feeling better so we being more active around the house we started decoration for christamas.




 When I look at this pictures this other two pictures come to mind

 Baba as a baby, Amir am now sure you are going to have baba's hair.

Mami as a baby the same smile

My little village this year...nenas you love this you look at it all the time, Amir you are still a bit small.

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

your little family is so beautiful...glad your health is impoving...
thanks for the link to the book...i will order it on line...dont know if i will find it in a book store in little old Tasmania????