Monday, September 20, 2010

Reading update 10

The Girl Who Played with Fire - this is the continuation of the girl with the dragoon tattoo.  Great book, great writer so upset he would not be writing anymore.

Rage of Angels  - A book by Sydney Sheldon, that is the reason I got it I have read all of his books and every time something new comes out I make sure I get it.  Is a good book but nothing like his books from early on.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Once again a continuation to The girls who played with fire.  This is his last book...is so worth it reading it.  Is one of those books you don't want to put down.

Elizabeth Street - This is a story about the Italian immigrants coming to New York City in the early 1900's, it was great and the fact that I could relate to the name of the streets and landmarks made it more fun.  It has a little bit of everything, mystery, love, thrill.  Fast and very easy to read.

Sh*t My Dad Says - Funny funny.  Fast to read...lots of bad words but just awesome to read.

Heart of the Matter - A book by Emely Griffin I have always read her books, this one was not so good...it lack flavor.  Although is very realistic in many matters but it was not very juicy like her prior ones.

The Sari Shop Widow - This was one of the free ones from Kindle it was good a nice love story, fast read and entertaining.

Vida - This is by a Colombian writer born here in the USA the truth is that I got it because she was Colombian, but I was not impress with it.  I wanted to finish it fast so I could start my new book.     

No comments: