Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Reading update 9

I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced - Just finish reading this book and is hard to believe that these kind of things happen, scary in so many ways.  Very fast reading worth reading and simple


Lies I Told My Children - Very funny book it takes you back to the way we were raised years before not with so much crap that goes on now days.  Fast reading, funny and simple


Daring Chloe - This was actually one of those free books you can get thru your kindle ~ I would had not purchase it.   


Una Mujer Como Tu - Another freebie from Kindle another book that was not that good. Is the story of the lives of several woman the end came to fast and it had not closure left you thinking


The Girl With the Dragoon Tattoo - Great book long but just kept you interested at all times. First time I read his books and I am definitely going to read his other two books, a great story.  One of those writers that give you just the info you need and the perfect time to make you keep on wanting more and more.


My Father's Paradise A Son's Search for his Jewish past in Kurdish Iraq
Great book has great information but along he was able to incorporate his true story making it more appealing I learn so many new things specially about the oldest language Aramaic , is a great book


Still Alice - This was was recommended by a friend.  Is an eye opener to know a little more about Alzheimer's  and to know that is not only a disease for the old it can strike at a very young age.  Very touching book


No comments: