Monday, June 29, 2009

Pictures then Sciatica

Sunday was a fun day that ended with lost of pain. I was grabbing Milo's hand when I moved the wrong way and my sciatica flare up, the last time I had pain similar to this was in 1997 in New York.


Needless to say I can not move and laying down is horrible. The only thing that helps is walking slowly being straight or sitting in the dinning chair. I was going to let it ride since is usually what you are suppose to do but even my legs are bothering me so I should go and see the Dr. tomorrow. I hate being like this not being able to bend down and do things around the house specially since there are so many things to do. Thank God Guido and Zetu are here if not I will be in trouble.



Before my little mishap I had fun taking pictures of the girls and fixing my fanooz with all of my mud people. I love my collection last time I counted I had about 300 mud people these are made in Spain in the 1980's however they have kept on making them, but if you look very carefully you could tell the difference between the 80's and the ones recently made. I always think which one of my nenas would like to keep them. Maybe I just split them in half when that day comes.

Also we finally found out our three doves are all males, I am currently looking for females doves but they are not that easy to come by I have call several places and nobody has, they have actually told me if I breed them they could buy some from me. So hopefully I can get my hands in some female doves however I will want them white or tangerine. We also had to separate one of them since he is beating up one of the other ones badly. Samia you keep on asking why??? they are not together.


Samia I also have to tell you that you are not only an assistance when it comes to building things but you are a photography assistance you tell me what to take pictures of and enjoy looking at them in the computer.

We also put a bird feeder and is great seeing so many birds come and eat usually the big ones are in the top and the little ones stay in the ground to pick up whatever is drop from the top.

Here are some of the pictures from yesterday taken of my favorite people, my nenas the light of my eyes, my habibi the most caring person in the world.



5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh do I feel your pain with the sciatica! My flare ups started in high school...and since haven't been AS BAD...but long car rides or plane flights, they really get to me! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Jayme said...

Oh my! I had sciatica when pregnant and it was HORRIBLE. I feel for you & YES you are lucky you have family with you so you can rest! UH and the dolmas in your previous post look AMAZING! YUM!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry mi amiga! Rest it, give it time to heal, and don't stress you have the rest of your life to enjoy and put the house together, but only one body so take care of it:)big hug.

Anonymous said...

oh, i had terrible sciatica when I was pregnant with my older son... i hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'd love to see some close up pics of your mud people!