Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Water color fun, little accident, naked houdini


Samia you also enjoy playing outside with water I make them different colors and you love to paint and transfer them into different cups, is actually a nice way to entertain you, however Gamila needs to be kept out sorry Milo but you don't get the concept of playing with water. Malish habibi!



Yesterday Samia had a little accident. Samia you did not listen to baba and you fell in the bathroom and bang your eye against the bathtub. So you ended up with a swollen eye, but I think you have learn your lesson no jumping in the bathroom.



Gamila today after I put you down to sleep baba went to check you guys out and he found a naked Milo...Gamila how did you took your pajama off not sure is one of those that has a zipper in the front with foo ties and everything, you even took your panties off...what can I say you are my Houdini.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny how thay end up with their clothes off! You think they're all warm and all and no they end up taking them off!:)

Stacey said...

I think all kids go through the naked phase. Charlotte refuses to nap in shorts/pants. Jackson wants to sleep in his skin about half the time (undies only) - go figure.

scarletadyant said...

Helloouuww Mistika...I posted about little accident was happened to my daughter, too. At first, I was shocked then worried (sometimes within a little of anger)...so that's a mom. Kids usually have more curiosity to explore anything...that's kid...

Anonymous said...

That's a really creative idea about the water play!