Saturday, February 6, 2010

Getting ready for three

My Charlie still  here, I am having so much fun with him he is such a good boy I know I have said that before but what can I say after Gamila I did not know babies can behave so good..


Las nenas are all over him I think he is really going to miss all of the attention when he goes back they are just crazy over him.






We have also dress him up and make him pose to his titi, and I do have to admit he is a great model he never cries the only times he cries is at night and by the way YUYU goes crazy when the baby cries actually he let us know that is fussy she starts running around the house like crazy.





6 comments:

AlabasterMuslim said...

I love meeting babies that behave. Well, let me say that again. I love meeting babies that are calmer than others- you get to have a different experience with them. My little brother was one of those babies that didn't cry or scream for no reason and I have such a good relationship with him! He's now six years old. (whaaaaaaa they grow up so fastttt :( )

Stylomom said...

Mashallah I want this Charlie! He is super duper cute... where did you kidnap him from?

Anonymous said...

Charlie is hyper-cute

Kris said...

Cute!!!!

Deare Diary said...

What some beautiful children.

Anonymous said...

que bebe tan mas hermoso!Las ninas se van a divertir tanto con su nuevo hermanito, se estan preparando!:)