Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scared Sudafe, Big Sister, Belly together, Chacha dance, Silly Faces, Ironias

From week of 9.28.08
First of all this goes to Abuela:
Mami gracias por ser la mejor madre del mundo, sinti mi vida nunca sera la misma, tus consejos, tu dedicacion, tu voz, tu precensia me dan una seguridad increible, nunca se podre escribir lo que siento cuando escucho tu voz, cuando me decis muneca tienes la razon o muneca no tienes la razon, eres la persona que mas respecto en el mundo, soy lo que soy por ti no solo por traerme a este mundo pero por darme esa sabiduria que tienes...mami te amo y enzename como ser una mejor mama nunca dudes en corregirme, si cometistes algun error conmigo aunque se que no lo hicistes no dudes en decirmelo, quiero que mis hijas me quieran, me respecten y sobretodo me vean de la forma que yo te veo a ti.
From week of 9.28.08
So lately I being trying to put the girls back to their schedule so I only have to deal with jet lag. . Samia for the past almost 5 weeks you being sleeping upstairs with mami, and Gamila would sleeps with Zetu, however she got a bit sick so I wanted to check on her the whole night and I brought her upstairs to sleep in the playpin, oh Gosh what did I face hours of crying. But I know is hard but she has to learn againg to sleep by herself. The first night she cried and cried till finally she felt asleep. The following morning I wanted her her to nap there in the playpin and since it was so difficult your big sister SAmia volunteer to go inside the playpin with her and boy did that work.
From week of 9.28.08
But then the problem was trying to take Samia out of there,
From week of 9.28.08
but it was finally accomplish the second night went a little better but still having a bit of difficulty, also I am trying to get Samia to go to bed alone like she used to do, and she is doing better there as well. Since Gamila was a bit sick Guido went to the Pharmacy to get us some medicine and I had a scared, we got something for the diarreah and something for the congestion. I felt comfortable with the diarreah medicine, but had my doubts with the other mediecine but still I went ahead and gave it to her. Gamila you are my little boy, you never stay still and all of a sudden you are all drowsy your eyes are closing so I start to panic and come upstairs to put you to sleep you have no energy, you are barely moving, but your breathing is fine, so I come on line and yehia has his messenger with his phone so right away I contact him, he asks me what it has and when I tell him he shows it to Mr. Mitch the pharmacyst the nicest guys on earth and he tells him that is sudafe how much she took. By this time I am holding her trying to wake her up, wash her face and little by little she starts getting responsive. Thank God I had not given her alot, if not we would had to go to a hospital and that is something that would not be fun.
Also wanted to mention Zuzzu does something for Gamila now that she has diarreah I find it very helpful is like an old remedy. telem batnaha
She grabs olive oil and starts massaging the belly towards the belly button to bring the belly together, she moves her little legs towards the belly one by one, crosses the legs with the arms massages the belly on and off for about 3 minutes is suppose to be done everynight for 3 nights tomorrow I will take pictures as it gets done. Oh I should also mention all the time she gets half a lemon and rubs it all over her body, this are things only great great grandmothers would do, I should mention Suzzu is about 85 years maybe more.
From week of 9.28.08
So at night Samia and me play make believe she loves putting Mio's make up, hair pieces etc, and after she gets all dress up she would get ontop of the bed and start dancing the song goes something like "1.2.3 chacha samia arozi, samia princess, samia mermaid"
From week of 9.28.08
From week of 9.28.08
I love this part of her, she is so girly and she loves make up and fixing her hair, that I have to say SAmia you did not get from mami that is your abuela and your titi Mio, your kindest comes from your daddy your tio Fabio and your titi Mio, Samia don't ever change, no matter how life treats you always do good, God sees what you do. Girls learn that in life not everything we do from the bottom of our hearts is appreciated, but do not be discorage to do it againg, always learn to do things for your satisfaction not for the satisfaction of others.
Samia althoug you are not as active as my GAmila you can be very dangerous just follow the pictures below:
From week of 9.28.08
mami still looking at you
From week of 9.28.08
mami not looking one second and look what you did
From week of 9.28.08
your face after I got upset at you
Oh Samia and something you do have like mami is your silly faces, abuela and abuelo tell me all the time that I always used to play faces and just love to do it and you are like that my little mermaid like you call yourselves this days.
From week of 9.28.08
From week of 9.28.08
From week of 9.28.08
From week of 9.28.08
I know you are going to hate me when you see this pictures when you are old
Oh Samia eventhough Gamila is little she likes to watch over you when you take your naps, look at your little sister looking over you.
From week of 9.28.08
Finally the two went to sleep and this is the beaufitul picture I got
From week of 9.28.08
From week of 9.28.08
that is before Miss. Samia decided to wake up while I am writting this post past midnight!

No comments: