Thursday, September 18, 2008

Miscellaneous!!Family Pictures, Who do I look like?

So I am missing my home now, I guess is being too long I being away and now without Yehia I feel lonely at time.
The other day we went to the gardens again, we are regulars there, and is so funny my arabic is improving so much I now even have a couple of friends, not sure how we communicate but we do.
Not sure when but the other day I went thru some of the pictures of Yehia as a baby and wow wow Gamila is just like him but without the eyes.
From Yehia's family pictures
From Yehia's family pictures

I was also able to find pictures over 100 years old from Yehia's Great Great grandfather.
From Yehia's family pictures

Some of Yehia's parents wedding, it was nice to see all of those pictures and since time is what I have here in Egypt I was able to take some pictures of the pictures....
From Yehia's family pictures
Wow I am I going to miss all of this free time when I go back home.
Although I can not wait to go back, see all of my friends again, plan for Halloween, pick up my Siwa and see my mom......Thanks to my brothers wedding on November I am going to see my mom a couple of weeks after I arrive I can not wait.
Oh the other day was so funny I was playing with Samia and she decided to play with my shorts and put them on and start dancing and say I am a princess...
From week of 9.21.08
From week of 9.21.08
From week of 9.21.08

Oh I should add she is even singing in arabic and sometimes she says things I have no idea what she is saying.
Today Mona and Bassant came over Samia loves going out with them, she just loves being outside...
From Yehia's family pictures
Guido in the marines he went to the war with Israel
From Yehia's family pictures
Zetu when she was young
From Yehia's family pictures
Baba as a child with a face very similiar to Samia
From Yehia's family pictures
Mio and Baba at the Zoo
From Yehia's family pictures
This picture is very old this is Zuzzus father a very famous tailor in Alexandria
From Yehia's family pictures
Zetu's and Guidos engagment pictures
From Yehia's family pictures
Baba as a little boy with Guido
From Yehia's family pictures
MIo showing her bellydance moves
From Yehia's family pictures
Family picture in Zetu and Guido's bed, girls this is the same bed that Samia slept on when she came to Egypt in 2008 compare it to some of the pictures of you and is the same bed but they painted it all white
From Yehia's family pictures
Mona young, Girls this picture is taken in the same balcony mami used to hang the clothes to dry compare it to some of the pictures taken from the balcony and you will see how different it is now and all the buildings around it
From Yehia's family pictures
Zetu's wedding with Yehia's Guido between his parents
From Yehia's family pictures
Guido, Zetu and Mona

No comments: